Can weed affect a growth spurt in any way?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dougdapuss, Feb 23, 2011.

1. #1 Dougdapuss, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    Please be honest if you know anything about this. I plan on mostly making firecrackers with my weed, and rarely smoking. I might smoke here and there, but I plan on limiting how much I smoke to 2-4 times a month, and using edibles all other times. Will it have any affect on a growth spurt, mainly concerning an interruption or negative effect? I'm a senior in high school.

2. No studies that I can think of has tried to moniter this.

3. Nope, just eat right and exercise.

4. been smopkin hard for 2 yrs. still growin like a muthafucka. I need to stop growin tall, and start getting more filled in dammit!

5. Hard to say, theres no accounting for size really. I smoked hard from an early age, probably 12? My father, and both grandfathers are/were 6,2', and like 250 pounds. Im 5'11, and 140 pounds(no I dont do hard drugs at all). But then again I also smoked cigarettes from an early age too. So there are too many factors involved to make a decision.

6. yes; if your knees hurt from growing so fast it will take the pain away

7. I started smoking in my early teens and I never grew to be taller than 4'11.

8. The only thing weed is going to do is take away the growing pains.
    Also, why are you not smoking? Health reasons?

9. Lol once I started toking It seemed like I grew faster Being tall sucks. :mad: