Can we talk about how clearly sociopathic Matt Drudge has become?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasaJoe, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Whats up with this guy? One minute his coverage is generally supportive of the policies and viewpoints of this administration and the next minute every single article is slanted against it in negative light and viewpoint as if some personal vendetta?

It's one thing to change your opinion, but Drudge runs a news media outlet. How can he basically one day flip a switch and report basically smut smear pieces, pretty sickening if you ask me.

I'm sure people are still tuning in because its hard not to watch this trainwreck.

2. Maybe dont take it so seriously.

i dont watch any of it but people change their minds and views.

j

3. Matt Drudge sold the Drudge Report and has nothing to do with it anymore. The report just carries his name.

4. #5 ICGreen, Apr 23, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Maybe he just came to his senses.
    According to Mediabias.com a lot of his sources were very questionable and a lot of conspiracy theories were published.

:smoke:

Edited to add: @NasaJoe I don't play that.

5. the basic gist of what i can gather (never been a follower), it's assumed that perhaps "drudge and others" are upset that trump has not fulfilled campaign promises to drudge's liking. maybe?

i've never been to his website before this thread was started. i thought this link was a good opinion piece. might make more sense to others.

Why did Matt Drudge turn on Donald Trump?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Damm I been reading drudgereport for what 20 years or so? It seems for the last year, maybe six months, there are a lot of articles that are anti trump-which doesn’t make sense because his articles have always been right leaning and supported trump. I haven’t really seen that crazy liberal shit, but there are ALOT of negative articles about the president
    And it SUUUCCCKKKSSS
    it really does. His links where a breath of fresh air compared to what was on the news, google, apple, app reports, yahoo, ect
    The attacking and negative writing, the name calling, thinking ur better then everyone, it’s just not enjoyable to read
    So I have been reading other stuff.
    for a month straight, all they talked about was corona virus...every single link....so annoying, I haven’t really read anything from there in a while it seems

If it did get brought out quietly???; very smart Move!!