Can we get a sub forum??

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by hoodtalker_1, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Within Recreational use, since this is now used for ALL pick-ups can we have it be a bit more organized:

mids/beasters

headies/strains

Glass (bongs, bowls, bubblers)

Paper (blunts, joint, etc)

Other (hot knives, vaps, hash, butter, homemade pieces)

2. I think all these sub forums are ridiculous.

3. This forum is fine it doesn't need to get broken up nobody would bother visiting anymore.

I like having them all in one place cuz sometimes i like to see some nice glass AND a fat rolled blunt, and i'll probably be too stoned to want to waste my time switching sub-forums.

Besides, if I have pictures of my headies going into a blunt with a bong filled with mids right next it it, where would I post them?

4. haha ok, just an idea.

im pretty fucked up now plus i have OCD so i was just getting stressed and overwhelmed, wanting it to be organized. sorry for the rant.

but what are peoples views

5. I feel you, sometimes I get overwhelmed after smoking because there's so much going on in this forum it's hard to keep up. Not to mention the ---!!!--!#&^@! NEW BOWL *#$&*~~~!!--- some people have been putting in post titles lately to get more views.

I've migrated to the seemingly more sophisticated General forum.

+rep for trying though :wave:

6. haha i tried at least. thanks, i made my own pick-up thread to clean it up a little...no one else followed my example. and its nice so people can see all my buds in one simple thread

7. Keep it going man. I am about to do the same thing with my bud pickups. Just did one for my glass.

8. i see that, you like the clean organization of it right?

9. It's much easier. Plus I get a lot of PMs asking for links.

10. yea see i wasnt crazy

11. ^^ When did he get banned??

12. I just checked and it was this afternoon. He posted something that was against the rules and the Moderator gave a very short temp ban.

:)

13. what about like. deleting REC. i honestly hate it up there. i feel like im at fuckin chuckie cheeze or sum shit.

but on second thought, i dont want all those kids chillin with us kool cats:cool:

14. so true!