Can very little weed get me high on a bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KN2403, Nov 17, 2017.

1. I cannot get hold of any more weed right now and i have around .1 left in my grinder... Shit I know. I smoke weed most days and at least .5 - 2g a when I do. So is there any way I can get as high as possible on .1 of weed. lol

2. If you get yourself a sublimator, you can get high on about a pinky nail size of weed.

lol his some crazy shit

• Like Like x 1
  3. You’re best bet would probably be a grab and you may get a slight buzz come on. It really just depends on potency. It’s worth a try though. Hope it works good luck :love-mj2::love-mj2:

4. if you wanna get the most high out of the least weed then you should probably decarb it and eat it. even a little bit will get u high when eaten

5. If you smoke out of it enough you can just hold the lighter to the resin in the bowl and smoke it. but off a .1 i'm not sure. make sure you stick it together good so it doesn't just fall down the hole.

6. I've had very good success using the titanic 2 vaporizer as well. It holds about .3 g and I have been able to microdose with it easily. Very small bit goes in, get about 2 good size clouds and its spent.

7. yea bongs work pretty well, just make sure to inhale and hold your breath for a little while it will absorb all the THC i use gravity bongs for that little of amount, it cools the smoke while pulling it and you can take as much as you want and cover the top so you dont waste any.
    hAPPY Smoking

• Like Like x 1
  8. Start growing bro its better than not ever having. It isnt hard to grow i can give you some tips on how and so can a few other smart more experienced growers on here.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. now that we have plenty of auto-seeds from great breeders everywhere in the world, we can get top shelf all around the world in just 2 months.

10. ill take some tips lol

11. If you’ve never tried this you should! It’s called a gravity bong. You are able to get all the smoke produced and send it directly to your lungs!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum