Can u just leave auto's in the woods?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by quickdrygirl, Apr 16, 2016.

1. If i have like a safe place where tehre will be no people for sure the only concern would be wild animals and will it survive without water?
    Im planing to do autos btw. I have done 1 indoors grow and i have decided i want to move outside because its too much stress for me every day and at start i couldn't even sleep at night. Im thinking to buy 10 seeds of northern light or something similar with big yeld and fast finish and hope to get that half kilo from all 10 plus 3 bonus seeds they give me and hope that lasts me all winter till next year. Thoughts?

2. They need water and light and nutrients. They may be able to get the nutrients from the forest floor, but water (rain) might be too sporadic or heavy, and trees and brush might not allow decent light to reach the plants. If you can find the sweet spot that would provide both decent light and concealment, I think you would have to supply enough water to ensure survival, without being noticed. Kinda iffy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I honestly dont think u read my quesiton properly but thanks for your response

• Like Like x 2
  4. Pardon me, carry on. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. No. It won't survive without water. Like many organisms cannabis plants require water. However, in some forrested parts of the country water will occasionally fall from the sky in the form of rain. So, you may be ok. To deter wild animals put human hair trimmings in the surrounding area about chest height on branches.

Your adorable tale of the stresses of indoor growing has made my heart feel huge and my pants feel tight. Much luck to you on your auto Northern Lights outdoor adventure!

Be kind. Perfect your craft. Give more than you take. We are family.

6. I love you quick dry girl! I hope you grow the best autos!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Depends on your region if you can set and forget . I wouldn't expect alot from them tbh because ya never with damn deer and what not. Did I answer it right? Lol

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

• Like Like x 1
  8. I always plant 10x more then what I want because nature and people are a bitch

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

9. Well ok deer but the watering? I mean i dont live in extremly dry climate but it tends to be completly dry in the summer for like week or two. Thats too much for the poor thing?
    I mean deer can eat it even if i water every week ya dig?

• Like Like x 1
  10. #11 mook2707, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    Edited! Woot!

11. eh forget about it. I just realized im not comfortable with that being up mind deleting the queted post friend?

12. Not sure how to delete here. NM. Fixed it.

13. Lol

14. all i know is i grew outside for 6 years and its a bitch. animals eating plants, people stealing plants,hail storms killing plants,humping heavy ass water to the plants several times a week,finding the perfect spot is very hard. imo opinion its much safer to grow indoors and is much easier.

15. How is it safer explain please? Cuz i feel that the only reason i want outdoors is cuz its safer for me that way. im shitting my pants every day for the last few months and it aint fun. Maybe i am just a bitch but for real i dont want to get caught and do some ridicoulus public service or jail time if they decide to plant some evidence on me. Im being really quite about it and shit but i still feel like any time now my door can get kicked in.

16. where do you live OP? i feel my plants are safer indoors no one knows they are there but me. people are everywhere man that patch in the woods you think is safe? people will be going through there all summer count on it. not to mention park rangers n cops in helicopters lookin for it and animals and weather, can you hike 10 gallons of water to your spot easily? that shits heavy. one guy i know grew in his secluded back yard some utility worker wondered back there to check a pole or something out n turned him in.

17. and lol at cops kickin in your door for growing and planting evidence on ya lmao

18. idk about thats paranoia probably but i mean u think there is no way? There are still chances altho there is no soul alive that has a fucking clue. But internet might be tapped or what ever maybe some one saw the order i made on seeds what ever, or that i ordered small scales and a microscope off of ebay lol, its pretty obvious if u ask me but i dont think they look for that tbh cuz they dont give a shit for small time self growers.

19. Not if you move them from right under a light source in the woods. The sun is waaay further away. Then trees are really tall and barky compared to cannabis

Sent from my SCH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app