Can u guys check this out! Take a look...

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dgbigkush, Dec 3, 2011.

1. What's causing the yellow spots. Im early in flowering. Unknown strain any help would be greatful.. Im in FFOF using Tiger bloom and a little Bloomblastic.. Does she need more neuts???

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      514.7 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      305.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Nobody has any advise for me?? little help here please...

3. Your plant needs more calcium. Go get some cal-mag suppliment, dose the plant with half of the amount on the bottle for a few waterings. The new growth will be fantasic, the old growth is permenantly like that now, call them battle scars and don't look at them too much.

4. Thank you so much thats deffinitely gonna help me out in the future.. I'm gonna pick some up tomorrow do you have any recommendations on what to get?

5. Go look at what you can get where you are at, the choices change up dramatically with geography. Stuff is called 'Cal-Mag', as it contains calcium and magnesium because a balance is needed for them to work correctly and the bottle takes the calculating need away. There are a bunch of brands, look for something innocuous with no other ingredients in it. Just the cal and the mag.

6. My hydro store has Cal-mag, seen it there.. will pick it up thanks alot for your time and the help..