Can this be jacked to shine to the brightness needed?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by AporkHunt, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Jeez bud my comment bother you that bad? OP wasn’t asking what lights to go buy and states would try anything wacky.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jeez bud no you’re comment doesn’t bother me, but it seems like mine bothered you

3. I mean you’re the one who took it upon yourself to assume I was talking about you then even next day had to reply lol. My comments are positive. Yours come off bitter and angry.

Man just relax. I hope you are able to find some positive vibes today.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I pointed out ppl being negative. It’s met with more negativity and defense of original negativity lol.

And no, I wasn’t even talking about you. There was another poster even more condescending lol.

I simply liked the idea of recycling broken LED TV lights so sue me... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Irony - Wikipedia

6. Never said I didn’t lol. I do care. I cared enough about a poster getting ganged up on for simply suggesting something cool (using TV LEDs) only because they aren’t COBs or whatever lol.

Either way. I deleted that comment as I felt your mood start to rub off on me and want nothing to do with it lol. You win sir!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’m in a great mood IDK why you assume otherwise. Maybe you should reread my comments because it seems you are confusing stating facts and trying to help with being condescending and ganging up on people :unsure:

8. Cheers for the info mate spewing I can’t do anything with it , would you have a link to the type of quantum board Id need to purchase? Cheers Scoob
    Was just a question dude , you turned it to a comedy when you commented.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. You must get a good reliable supply of greenage bro , yer acting like one cool cat

10. 0CBB23DB-D472-47E2-8CC9-A44B8CAFEDAD.jpeg 1DAEF754-25E6-4449-B05F-8676F8D3F15D.jpeg I
    i guess a simple no they wouldn’t work probly would’ve just been easier but I am a dumbass that needs as much help as he can get ...I posted this pic in another forum on here but just showing ya’s dumb luck CAN be found...grew this outdoor , but obviously same rules don’t apply to indoorgosh darn it!

• Like Like x 3
  11. T
    Thanks mate , will do!

12. a recent trend back east, is using fucked led tv's for lighting amongst the low end growers

who over ride the brightness pot, I thinking you can do the same here

maybe theres a thread here on GC ???

13. I didnt say they wouldnt work, just that they wouldnt work very well.

14. I just tuned into the comedy is all. TVs are for comedy central, not growing weed bud

• Like Like x 1
  15. ...dunno mate , not trying to start an inter-web war lol just asking for a little info/help, not qualified in anything that’s useful for growing so I figured my dumb questions (as dumb as they are) would be taken a little more seriously, which I’m not saying anyone hasn’t , yet...further more my cyber skills are lacking coz I think I sent a message to you for ScoobieDoo or thereabouts lmao cheers for the chat bud
    PorkHunt <—that’s me ;-)

16. I didnt think your questions were dumb at all, quit the contrary. Sorry I couldnt answer your question directly as to how you could use the boards you have, my answer was more in the way to share the info I have so you can decide for yourself if that would be something worth persuing or not. Just trying to help friend.

Oh and my name is spelled with zeros instead of O's maybe thats why you couldnt reach me :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1