Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can they legally do this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Highway 61, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Think you need to contact a lawyer who specializes in contract law. Parties will tell you all kinds of crazy things they can do to you if you don't sign. But not necessarly are true. Just because none of you have the balls to stand up to these unconstitutional demands does not make them lawful.

Fact of the matter is they are unlawful searches and same thing goes for drug tests. They are only legal cuz you consent to them.
    I say let them expell you for refusal then sue for denying your right to education. Would make a great case for your supreme court.

2. this thread is full of win. resealing a bag of chips and putting it in your lunch. if a dog sniffs out your locker you're fucked. chips or no chips

they don't care if you stuff the weed in a twinkie. they'll find it

3. wow guys does no one here know how to properly hide stuff at school ect?

Ok i know these tips from my friend who is practically a kleptomaniac (he steals ALOT)

Anytime you have some weed or any stolen items dont keep it on you or in any of your belongings. First thing you do when you go to school with weed is hide that shit.
    Put it in one of the ceiling tiles or some other place where people wont stumble upon it easily.

By doing this is they do happen to search the school, they will find your weed but be unable to pin it on anyone. Also some tips from personal in school dealing experiences: many things can be opened up and used to store weed in, joints go in emptied pens, dime bags fit in candy wrappers (reseal with tape or wax), and packets of dental floss can be opened up to store id say up to three grams.

^advice from my dealing days in school. Your bag of chips thing is good but do the resealing at home.

4. [quote name='"joe250"']

are you a white person?[/quote]

I'm mostly native and German

5. Worse charges for having it on/near school grounds.
    Find somewhere better, dude.

6. They can search anything on your person. If the cops were tipped off that you got weed in school, they will get teachers to search your stuff! They are more powerful than the law man.

7. [quote name='"hemi4spd"']

Think you need to contact a lawyer who specializes in contract law. Parties will tell you all kinds of crazy things they can do to you if you don't sign. But not necessarly are true. Just because none of you have the balls to stand up to these unconstitutional demands does not make them lawful.

Fact of the matter is they are unlawful searches and same thing goes for drug tests. They are only legal cuz you consent to them.
    I say let them expell you for refusal then sue for denying your right to education. Would make a great case for your supreme court.[/quote]

orrrr, you could sign the paper and go to school and get an education, and not worry about weed or being expelled.

now drug testing kids, i think is wrong. what kids do outside of school is not their business. but school is to learn. not a place to deal or smoke weed.

there are several hundred, if not thousands of kids on average in each school.

and i think locker searches and bag searches are a necessary precaution to take if someone decides to bring stupid shit to school.

whether it be a bomb or weed.

8. Lol, they don't even need that. They don't need shit for reason. There was a supreme court case , NJ vs TLO. Since then they dont need reason

9. This. I remember at my highschool, they had a sign above the lockers that said that they can and will search lockers if they had ANY reason to believe there was anything illegal or in violation of school rules inside. They never did search a single one though lol, I (being stupid) carried weed on me fairly regularly but always made sure that it was in an airtight container and that i told NO ONE I had anything on me. I mean not a soul. You can't even tell your best friend who you have smoked with a million times. Avoid possession during school at all costs, any legal penalties will be a lot more harsh.