Can these be saved?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Peely, May 31, 2019.

1. Hey GC,

I’m after a little/a lot of advice please.

The one on the left is a bubblegum XL and the right a Hulkberry, both from RQS, one is advertised as 7-9 weeks and the other 8-10 weeks I think of flowering time. They are both entering week 10 from flip.

I think I’ve overdone the nutes and they look damaged. Can you please take a look and let me know if it’s nute burn and what I should do next. Should I do a flush? I think I’m probably 2-3 weeks from harvest. The have been fed biobizz grow and bloom all but one feed for the past month or so bar once when I flushed them on the 29th of April.

Here’s a few photos over the last month......

1 month ago.
    [​IMG]

15th of May.
    [​IMG]

28th of May.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Today.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you for reading!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Soil? If so do a slurry test if u have a ppm meter? I would check pH and than so a slurry so we can figure out what about of feed is still left in the soil.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Slurry test
    Take a shot glass of soil from ur plant when soil is dry and a shot glass of distilled water. Put in a cup and stir. Stick ur pH and ur tds meter in the solution. This will give u the true pH and the amount of feed in soil! If it's over 350 u will want to water only! Lower than 350 feed.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Potassium deficiency my friend, it needed to be corrected way, way earlier. The plant is in flower and wanting more P & K...

Next time ask for help before it even get's to this point:)

5. Thanks guys, PH seems a little high and I’m over 350 at 410ppm.

Although it late is it worth taking action? What’s the best course, a flush with lower PH water to bring it down a bit, do you think the nute lock out is due to PH?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum