Can The Universe Naturally Give Us Signs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Like what we talking bout? Like hurricanes being a sign we need to get the fuck out? Or smog showing us we need to stop doing shit that ruins nature?

2. No, like signs of what we need to do in life. Karma for example. Is it a sign from the Universe. Or is it a sign from Natural Life? I dont even know if im making fucking sense here...wtf..oh nvmnd. Any answers will be appreciated.

3. marijuana plants existence is a sign we should get high

4. I see what you're saying, about karma. I like to believe that it can, but who really knows ya know.

you ever thought about when you get deja-voo? like some shit happens the exact same way it happened before, and you're like 0___o. always sketches me the fuck out.

5. If you see a sign that you 'feel' for a lack of a better word; do it/ follow it.

6. If you see a sign that you 'feel' for a lack of a better word; do it/ follow it.

7. The universe responds to the thoughts of the observer. So I think if you ask it for a sign, it will give you one but not always a good one, depending on the thought.

8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27qUO8_9uT0

9. When you turn a girl on, she starts getting nice n wet. That's a sign from the universe to get some.