Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can The Smell of Cooking Edibles Be Enough To Make You Fail A Drug Test?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by MrGoatington, Jan 3, 2013.

1. So, I have a roommate that absolutely can not fail a drug test and I smoke daily. I haven't yet actually made edibles but I got a nice pick-up recently so I'm going to try it soon. I'm talking about, let's say you're making canna-butter, could the smell given off by the process of making it be enough to make someone fail a drug test?

More importantly than canna-butter though, I plan to try to make some firecrackers for the first time, would the smell given off by that make you fail?
    I would probably be making them while my roommate is asleep, if the smell could make them fail, would it still possibly do so the next morning? Gotta be extra careful.

What about special brownies or cookies?

2. You must inhale the mj not the odor.

3. It might if you are right above the vapors coming off the cooking food, but you would be getting high from those vapors.

4. That would be active inhaling. ... not passive smelling.