Can the Sexperts take a look... What color should I paint the nursery

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HouseholdHydro, Jul 6, 2010.

1. #1 HouseholdHydro, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    OK, this has been in the flowering chamber for about 10 days now.

3 x 100 watt 2700K CFLs, and 1 x 100 watt 6500K CFL.

General Hydroponics 3 Part Flora Series; Flowering Dosage.

I still can't tell the sex, so I'm hoping some of you more experienced folks can see something I don't...

EDIT: REMOVED OVERSIZED PICTURES

2. close up crop of pic 3.... closeup.jpg

3. I don't see signs of sex yet, but to be honest those pics are so big I was scanning up and down, back and forth just to look at them and could have missed something.

Do you know what you're looking for? Check the sexing sticky in the beginners section for pics.

4. Ok, a little more time in the flower chamber... thoughts?
    close2.jpg

5. Still don't see anything, but the photo is blurry at the nodes.

Separate observation, that plant looks stretched for light.

6. Impossible to tell with those pics man. If you camera has a self timer, then stack some books or something to where you can set the camera down, and then use the timer.

7. i'm starting to dislike my camera grrr. i dont know why i can't get it to focus on the nodes. its a nikon s230 10 megapixel.

and that stretch has only occurred since i switched it to 12/12; but there really isn't much more room in the chamber for it to do any more stretching.

8. You have it set to macro mode?

9. Yes, that last picture taken was in macro mode- and on the screen it gave me a green box at the node indicating it was focused, but obviously not. It's almost time for lights out in there, so i'll try another picture tomorrow.

10. Hey bud! I kinda fancy myself a grower (been at for several years now) but i hope i can help!! Its is kinda hard to see on your pic, but you said you had been in bloom for 10 days so you should be getting these tell tale signs !. At the base of the node check for a couple little white hairs next to the pistol. If you see a sac or ball like nug it is male!!! i hope this helps ill try to get some pics posted
    good luck and god bless!!!!!

Too weird to live, Too rare to die