Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can The Court Drug Test You Even If You Were Not Put On Probation?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by forumweedthrowaway, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I was "arrested" for possession of marijuana and the court only assigned me with 50 hours community service. I have until July 26th to do my hours and turn them in. Is there any chance that they will drug test me? The last time I smoked was like last week or so because I want to be safe just in case they do drug test me at my last court date, I should be clean. Has anyone else gone through this? 

2. Unless you fail to meet the requirements set out in your deal, you will be fine.

3. My attorney said they might drug test me but its put in writing or anything. At least I don't think so. They just told me to do 50 hours community service and take some drug class.

4. Chances are you will get a piss test at the drug class and if you fail they will report it back to the judge. better to be safe than sorry man

There is no mention of any drug class?

Oops, was looking in the first post lol, I actually didn't even read what he responded to me :(  My b...

8. No worries brotha :wave:

9. I already took the drug class and they didnt test me.

10. If you were arrested on marijuana possession I'm pretty sure they know you've smoked recently so I don't think so