Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can the cops drug test me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OrangeK, Mar 17, 2012.

1. The cops can't make you do anything without some kind of court order. What your relatives do, and what you do are 2 different things. Only reason I could see the cops even contacting you is if your relative put you as a reference.

someones definitely trolling you OP.

2. Thanks guys, I guess I'll go on a small T-Break, see if anything happens, and then start smoking again.

3. You could always ask the PD themselves. Call them up and ask "My relative is applying to your department, will you be checking my grades in school?" and see how hard he laughs at you.

4. I actually have a state trooper that works in my high school, I might go ask him tomorrow. I just thought of that

5. ey man thats cool im friends with a cop's two kids and they're awesome to kick it and smoke with.

6. :p i think you're missing the point bro they can't just walk up to you hand you a cup and say "piss in this" I mean mabey if you were younger and mabey mom or pop was trying to get into it and EVERYONE knew you were violent, disrespectfull, stole, and raped, murdered, and disposed of innocent puppies then it might have an effect, but just stay cool man

P.s. itsounds pretty sketch to just walk up to a cop and ask, are you legally aloud to U.A. me for no reason haha i mean you can go for it, but itll sound weird lol

7. ^ Yeah this isn't Japan where they can do stuff like that.