Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can thc negatively interfere with any chemotherapy drugs?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Justrynamunch, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I'm currently going through treatment including some intense chemotherapy with many different chemo drugs this current cycle I'm on methotrexate and cytarobine. I've been vaping a little here and there and eating homemade infused cookies. Can anybody tell me if thc can interact badly with any chemo drugs or am I safe eating my cookies during any of my chemo cycles regardless of the drug or dosage of that specific chemo drug being used?

2. My wife has been through 3 bouts with the dreaded "C" and each time she used it with no complications at all. The oncologist even told her it would be fine. Hope this helps and good luck and hang in there! 😋

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Check this out -

http://www.google.ca/patents/US5605928

My wife went through that shit and she's doing well.  She never wanted any weed tho, for her own reasons I guess.

Wishing you the best.

4. Vaping or eating RSO in a capsule might be better than cookies since sugar seems bad for cancer and autoimmune diseases.

5. u should ask your doctor