Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can THC ave absorbed through skin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Smokexbreak, Feb 4, 2019.

1. I haven’t smoked for almost 3 months. I have had multiple clean UA’s come back since stopping however the last UA I took I had small amounts of THC come back on the UA.

I do grow and handle cannabis quite frequently. Can the handling of my plants cause trace amounts of THC to be absorbed through my skin? I think this is what caused my dirty UA. Is that possible? It was very low nanograms but it was there. Like I stayed above I have in no way shape or form ingested cannabis except for the handling of my plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes it's possible with repeated handling

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Well shit... I guess some gloves would solve the problem?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yep lol

5. I appreciate it! Can’t believe that happened.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're welcome. That's how topicals work.

7. Ya that's why they sell THC lotion so of course THC can absorbed through the skin from the plants.

8. I make lotions and stuff. I also make tincture for pain patches. A friend of mine (zero tolerance) tried a pain patch and got high. Grown man giggling. :)

9. So will rubber gloves and long sleeves keep me from absorbing it? Trying to figure out a way to garden without taking in THC. Have like 6mos left on this job and they randomly UA.