Can sum1 send me a link to where I can buy an accurate pH metre please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dj Rezin, Jun 8, 2019.

1. I have brought 6 of them now it is really starting to piss me off can someone send me a link or a brand name to where I can buy a ph metre that actually works accurately starting to get really frustrated as I'm already into my grow feeding them badly balanced pH water due to these piece of crap pH metres I've brought one that cost £9 I've brought one that costs £15 and £19.99 all are the same that don't work properly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Blue labs ph pen on amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    The original never fail test kit.
    I haven't used mine in years now as my hose water never changes from 8.5. Sulfur in the soil and I'm done.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  4. Perfect thanks mate I will order this now. But can you actually do accurate readings with these. Never understood how you can get a 5.8 using this. But I'm going to buy it anyway now you have shown me.

quick question half of my grow is coco coir the other half is soil can I not just use 6.5 for both as it would be easier and 6.5 seems to come in both of the brackets for coco coir an soil??

5. Have you tried the hanna ph meter that worked well for me. Also not trying to be a dick but are you sure you have calibrated them correctly with4.0 and 7.0 buffer solution? Also how are you determining that they are off? I check my digital once a month against the classic dropper kit to make sure I am getting accurate readings.

6. Yes I have been calibrating with the buffer powder the 6.89 - 4.00 and it's still way off after calibration

7. And it's completely off because when I test it back into the solution that I calibrated it in it's just saying stupid numbers

8. I have not used powder I suggest you try some premade liquid buffer. You have to be cleaning it off in distilled water all the time inbetween dips.

• Like Like x 1