Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Stems Get u high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by To High 2 Fly, Apr 7, 2010.

1. i got some stems can they get me high

2. If you've got a good amount of them make some iso hash, if not keep saving them up then make some iso hash...trust me its not worth smoking stems by themself, its harsh and tastes nasty as hell and will prob just give you a headache

3. stems can get you high yea, but i would not recommend smoking them. not unless you like headaches.

4. Yeah, they can, but only guys who are members of the Trash Bag Weed Club. :D

(search for it if you're still scratching your head)

5. just dont smoke em bro. not worth the aftermath

6. Do you enjoy coughing alot?

7. I grind mines up and smoke the kief, when im desperate.

8. wait you can get kief from stems? How do you do that? Damn i'm gonna stop throwin away the stems.

9. I answered this question before by smoking them, even though people warned me against it.

They will give you a crappy high and 15 minutes later a headache.
    Don't bother, if you save enough of them you can make a good ol' green dragon (which I have yet to try)

10. your sig

it made me laugh

it made me laugh out loud

11. Exactly what he said. And it isn't the same "high" as smoking bud. I've smoked stems one time (three bowls-worth) and it wasn't worth it imo. Though I got high, the headache was certainly there.

12. aussie bloke, how much you payin for

a g
    an o

???????

13. Yes you can get kief from stems. Kief is on pretty much any part of a weed plant. It's just less than what is on the buds. The main way people harvest kief off of leaves and stems is by making iso hash like someone said earlier. You could also do like the other guy and grind them in a kief collecting grinder and dump the grinded stems and keep the kief but that's risking the blades of your grinder if you try to grind stems.

14. i used to always pack the stems with my bud when i was conserving...it sucks.stems have thc but not much.i think i heard somewhere that itll make you sterile:eek:.idk but im not taking chances anymore lol

15. If you dont have a grinder, and you have alot of spare time on your hands, take a sharp pocket knife or a razor and scrape all of the crystals off. I used to do this all the time when i had a superflorious ammount of stems and no weed. :yay:

16. i remember that!!:D

dude just take a knife and scrape off the crystals from the sides of the stem then vape it.

17. I save mine and shake them for keif, you'd be quiet surprised how much you get off them.