Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Stalks be used for cooking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chef Brad, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Do the stalks have any THC content to them to make butter with to cook with, I have around 50oz of stalks all from premium weeds?

Sent from my D6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Not to speak of, no. There may be some trichomes stuck to them. If you can find someone who will use them for topicals that would be good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You're welcome, Chef. There's bound to be some kief stuck to the stems and maybe bits of buds, but I'll be darned if I can think of an easy way to check that much of it. If you're in a medical state someone can use them to make topicals like I already said.

4. What Joker said. You might try rinsing them in alcohol and letting it evaporate but you may not get enough return to pay for your alcohol. If you have twigs or stems with the stalks then just do them.