can someone write me a story?

Discussion in 'General' started by handleurscandle, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I'm really high and i just wana read a long ass story about someones outragious day. Peace.:wave:

2. one day handleurscandle asked gc to write him a story because he was high, but everyone was too high, so all of the stories sucked or were thought up and brilliant but forgotten and never written. :cry:

The End <3

3. Alright OP, I'll give you a story. It's a true story too, kind of just a recap of some shit I had to deal with growing up.

I mean everything was cool at first and shit, but this is the story of all about how my life got flipped turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air. In west Philadelphia, born and raised, on the playground is where I spend most of my days. Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool and all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school when a couple of guys who were up to no good started makin' trouble in my neighborhood I got in one little fight and my mom got scared and said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air" I whisteled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought, "NAW FORGET IT YO HOME TO BEL AIR!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab, "YO HOME SMELL YA LATA!" I looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel Air.

4. right? lol

if only there was a section for stories that happend for real.......oh wait :p