Can someone who knows his shit please help?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Acoolbbqdad, Dec 20, 2017.

1. it seems like every time a buy over a quarter I get weed from my dealer that smells kinda earthy and like pine cones. It’s somewhat darker than usual and has some orange and purple spots, seems like it has a normal amount of keef on it. I still have some left over from another guy and you can see the color difference and smell, but I’ve heard about people not curing good bud long enough so it gets that particular smell. Or is my guy just selling me shit weed when I buy bigger amounts?

Attached Files:

2. Probably just 2 different strains you have not all dealers will have the same weed/quality

• Like Like x 1
  3. A few years I started buying mids on regular basis for good bud price because I was new to it. After awhile I realized I was having to smoke a lot more and it never smelled like the weed I got back home. So I just stopped buying from him. It’s been 3 years and I feel like I’ll never forget that earthy grass/pine cone smell. But I looked online and multiple people say it’s just cured wrong, but the color is a lot more brown and discolored, usually I get weed that’s a dark heavy green or a very bright light green. I’m tripping about this lol. Idk if I should go try to get my money back before I started smoking on it and if I should stop buying from him

• Like Like x 1

4. If the weed gets you high & you get it cheap i'd keep buying from him

• Like Like x 2
  5. He sold me 10 for 100$ which is still a little steep for dank around here, usually you can get a half for that or 120. It looks crystaly, it’s just that smell and dark color that’s throwing me off. I guess there’s. I gotta smoke this bowl to find out if it is or not

• Like Like x 1
  6. yep different dealers much difference in weed and quality ,,mac.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I remember my first beer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Damn dude you’re cool, This is one of the few times I’ve even seen mids or Reggie so idk what shits even like.

9. This thread is funny.