can someone translate this japanese?

Discussion in 'General' started by ScoTTNoFX142, Oct 2, 2009.

1. I'm taking a class but m friend jsut texted me and i ahve no idea what it means....kimi wa genki ni shite imasu ka?

2. try and online translator?:confused_2:

3. I'd be like, "Hey douchebag, you know I don't speak Japanese, stop wasting my time and spit it out in English"

Then strangle him when you see him later

4. I lived in Japan for a year or so...that sounds korean to me bud. Or his Japanese is HORRIBLE.

5. the guy grew up in japan and came here when he was about 20...He wouldn't mess it up unless he did it on purpose. I have a lot of respect for the guy so I'd actually take the time to translate and text back in japanese haha.

6. In that case it is prob. slang. I have no clue.

7. #7 Diceman, Oct 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2009

Well he knows you only really understand english so what the fuck..don't play games. Tell him re-send that shit in english. You aint in japan..

He's in the US now..our language is english.

8. I only took Japanese for a year in college but...that's not Japanese...if it is it's terrible Romanization

I'm with everybody else...tell him to send it to you in English

9. it's his form of helping me learn the language. I already asked for the translation but the point of him doing that is to help me learn as well haha

10. It says "Sucky Sucky, 5 dolla"

11. you can't learn with terrible Romanization, though. Even vocalizing it makes no sense. Word order isn't anywhere near correct.

12. Lukas is right.

His conjugation is jacked, and the words have to be slang or highly roman or simplified.

el perro es marrón y buen

13. A valid summarization of most americans inept understanding of foreign cultures;)

14. well it does not babelfish to anyhting in any lanquage of the orient, your buds being a dick

15. apparently its a really polite way of saying hello what are you up to?

16. it means are you healthy? and that's like the a polite way to say how are you doing, like are you good? You should write back genki dayo.