Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can someone tell me why?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 5mokestacks, Jun 7, 2011.

1. ok so i made some cannabutter and then i made some cookies.me and my girl ate 1 whole cookie and 1 hr later we felt high ok that cool another hour later we felt so high that it wasnt fun anymore.then to the bathroom we both went throwing up and the room was spinning.ok so i had some butter left over and decided to make some blueberry muffins and i thought that ok i will eat half and be cook.WRONG.same shit happened.got so high room started spinning and throwing up...laid out on the bathroom floor and cant get up cant raise my head and cant do anything.then the whole next day i felt high as hell all day.can someone please tell me wtf is going on.

2. oh and i gave the cookies to people and they didnt have this experience

3. Your tolerance is low so you got high as shit. Other people just handled it better.

4. but i smoke a hell of alot

5. LOLOLOLOLOL

those were some premo cookies!! i want one!

many people underestimate edibles and affects people in different ways with different doses.

hope you guys feel better now :)

next time split one amongst the two of you

6. man that was the worst feeling ever .i wouldnt wish that feeling on no one.i think those were so strong only a little nibble would get me where i needed to be.i made them with super lemon haze trimmings