Can someone tell me where I can get one of these?

Discussion in 'General' started by Killadelphian, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I don't know the correct name for this tool, anyone know? and know where I can get one?

Attached Files:

2. ask at home depot or lowe's

3. Ohhhh, that's a thingymajig. You can order them offline from thingymajig.com

4. It's a scale. Go to your local head shop that's where I got mine. I know most of the places around me have them. If you can't find one I'm sure you can order one off the internet

5. Yeah I think you may be able to weigh out bud with it? It goes up to 4 oz. I'm not sure how to use it though, I want to read up on it.

6. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']Yeah I think you may be able to weigh out bud with it? It goes up to 4 oz. I'm not sure how to use it or anything about it.[/quote]

You clip the bag to the end with the clip on it and hold the circle thing in the middle. The hand on the other side should tell you how much the bag weighs. They are fairly accurate but not the best.

7. I just did exactly what you said, it makes so much sense now lol. Thanks. I have one, I'm going to try it out if/when I have that much bud. I should of had a better thread title, I was just looking for info on it.

+rep

8. [quote name='"Killadelphian"']

I just did exactly what you said, it makes so much sense now lol. Thanks. I have one, I'm going to try it out if/when I have that much bud. I should of had a better thread title, I was just looking for info on it.

+rep[/quote]

No problem I'm here to help. Haha I got lucky I saw your thread I clicked on the current tab on my phone app and got intrigued by the title so I figured id take a look. Good luck with your new toy.