Can someone tell me whats wrong here?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by david1548, Jan 29, 2013.

1. There's a couple of leaves like this on ma plant what's the problem found a leaf diagnosis page but there's a couple of similar looking leaves but they say its different things any help appreciated thanks.

Growing in coco
    Temperature 25.8
    600w hps light

Attached Files:

2. What are you feeding and how often, and are you using R/O water?

3. Using canna coco a+b at 2ml per litre every 2/3 days

4. I'm using tap water

5. So lighten up on the nutes it will green right up

Sent from iPhone 5

6. Ok thanks mate its just the 1 plant think the cutting is roc loc

7. Im no coco or hydro grower, but I think you should add cal-mag rather than cutting back on nutes. if it was nute burn, the leaf would be fried from the tips inward ;)

8. Thanks mate al get some cal mag and add that and c if that helps thanks again

9. actually I dont recommend you act on my advice in this case.
    it was just meant to hopefully simplify your research, not be a proper diagnosis :p

10. Ok thanks al do a bit more research first

11. whats your ph dude?

12. how old are the leaves that are showing necrosis? if they are down low dont worry about it. A product called vita max plus will provide all the micronutrients you need. looks like a magnesium deficiency to me, bring your pH up to about 6.3 and magnesium absorption goes way up.

13. Thanks mate I will try that and it is just lower leaves and just a couple of them