can someone tell me what this is

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by domotronex, Dec 30, 2013.

  1. just got a piece made by same guy an has tear drop thing on the downstem that doesnt fill with water is it for hash or something?

  2. Ya normally something like that would be to catch reclaim but since that piece has a female joint its kinda pointless

    Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    • Like Like x 1
  3. does it matter that mine the way how the bowl goes on like where it slides on is the reverse of how they are norm or is that what you ment
  4. I think it's a dry ash catcher. The smoke travels into the piece and when you pull through a bunch of ash it should hopefully shoot to the bottom part instead of into the first tree perc. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Share This Page