Can someone tell me what this is, and where i can get one?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Steezus Christ, Mar 11, 2010.

1. I snagged this off another thread in the forums, and its fucking sick. I want one so bad, except i have no clue what it's called. But i was wondering if you guys knew, and think my local headshops would carry one of these? That'd be bad ass:hello: Thanks!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78fcIplSqg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- MVI_0001.AVI[/ame]

2. i don't really know much at all but i saw a guy post one on here once and he just called it a percolating pipe and he said it was fuckin sick

3. water perc'd steam roller.
    seen some around. never in a headshop.
    gotta get it custom probably

4. Looks pretty sick but impossible to clear.

5. that is cool, looks like it might be messy tho, check out "The Helix", i think you'll like that better and probably easier to find

6. #6 ganjapolice, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    yeah one of the guys in this forum has one that he posts pics of.... maybe he will show up

its basically a wet spoon...

edit nvm you found him

7. i cant find this thing anywhere on the web! i want one so badly :(

8. telling you, check out the Helix yo

9. pretty sweet man. but its huge and i want something with water in it to cool the hits 8)

10. what r u talking about? i have one and it s really not that big. i think u were looking at the old helix, the new helix has three attachment peices you put on the body, one is a chillum, one is a bowl, and the other is a nice diffussed bubbler piece, its pretty nice having 3 in 1

11. Dude, stop spamming. Seriously. Lay off the freaking Helix.

12. He's not spamming, he's just suggesting you go in a different route. To be completely honest I suggest that you just get a nice, unique bubbler. A sherlock or a hammer. I feel like there's a reason those steamrollers aren't widely made, it didn't seem like it gave that great of a hit.

13. [quote name='Steezus Christ']I snagged this off another thread in the forums, and its fucking sick. I want one so bad, except i have no clue what it's called. But i was wondering if you guys knew, and think my local headshops would carry one of these? That'd be bad ass:hello: Thanks!

later in the same thread he gives a link to the site he bought it off of