Can someone tell me what’s wrong

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by phishhead024, Oct 6, 2020.

1. So I’m in day 10 of flower and I went to water and I noticed the back side had some curling of just a few leaves.
    I’m growing in soil
    The water ph is 6.0-6.5
    Using ff IMG_3841.JPG

2. No one? Lol

3. Let me see if I can get you some help. @Papa Puff

Is it a no till soil? Organic? Bag?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 GrowMoreMeds, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Can we get a picture of the entire plant?

When did you last water when did you last feed how much did you feed and what is the pH going in?

How big a pot is that plant in?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Like others said. Need more info to help. Did you change environment or repot recently? They look really dark green which could be nitrogen toxicity. Curling pointing towards soil is generally a root/ nutrient thing in my experience

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok, first question as the master of the obvious... is the plant pushed up against the tent and pushing the leaves down?

Agreed, We need a little more info.
    Might be as simple as needing a watering. What's the soil like? Wet or Dry? Environment humid, or dry?
    Only thing I can tell from the pic is your soil is a little hot and you're getting tip burn. Are you using nutes, or running organics?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well if that was up agents the wall, leaves folding in to get better light makes sense. I had a few last run that curled right into cylinders to get better light than what was reflecting off the walls

• Like Like x 3
  8. There you go got you some peeps. Good luck

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 4
  9. nute burn.. dark green leaves.. dying tips .. next watering just use water and molasses .. or a very light amount of nutes to even it out..
    And dont forget some veg nutes.. dont just switch from veg to flower nutes when you hit 12 12.. your plant still needs nitro now more than ever to stretch rapidly and grow strong and support fat nugs

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. IMG_3829.JPG
    Hey thanks for the reply’s.
    So I’m using a roots organic soil and I believe the strain is Larry bird. I water every other day depending on the weight of the plant. I ph everything to 6.0-6.5 and I’m using ff big bloom nutes. I did stop giving veg nutes as soon as I switched to 12/12. The temp and humidity are 70°/ 60.
    Not sure what else I can include.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  11. She needs veg nutes AND flower nutes at beginning of flower.. or she cant stretch properly.. gt slowly wean her off as stretch ends and nitro need diminishes..

12. I know...I wanted to put it in a 5 gal but the grow store was out. Dude said a 3 gal would support anything just have to water and feed more. Hope I still get some decent buds

• Like Like x 1
  13. You can pot that up to a large pot and you should. Since you’re in a fabric pot it should be easy.
    Get a 7 gallon fabric pot or larger.
    Get your perfered soil ready.
    The day before transplanting feed it with MaxiCrop.
    When ready be sure the soil is moist.
    With a razor slice and remove the bottom of the old pot.
    Place a inch or 2 of soil in the bottom the new pot.
    Place the plant with old pot in the center of the new pot.
    With a razor slice a vertical cut up the side of the old pot and carefully remove the old fabric.
    If you have circling roots gently finger massage the outer roots a little.
    If it is compacted roots make 4-6 vertical cuts in the compacted root mass 1/2” deep evenly space around the root mass. This root pruning will encourage new roots to grow into the new soil.
    Backfill with new soil. Water in.
    This may sound brutal, but is is a standard practice in horticulture. Your plant will thrive with a large shoe for its feet.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Even though I’m already in flower? Isn’t that too much shock for the plant in this phase?

15. Uh u really need to put that in 7 gal or better. U can't get a pot even plastic. Trust me. Do i want 2 months of issues or happy big fat nugs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. If in soil do a slurry test. Take a large shot glass of soil. Dig down a little. Than put that into a Tupperware small container. Than put the equal amount of distilled water. Stir for 1 minute and than stick ur ph meter than ur ppm meter. This will show u what's going on! So if ppms are over 400 u just need water and microbes if u use them. Under 400 ppm feed

17. #18 Papa Puff, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    Whats going on it that soil with a slurry. I think u said roots? Some of there stuff has time release. Just need to know that. I actually am using one shot from nectar. It releases nutes. Get back to me with slurry numbers. If u can trans in a day or so u could flip her in a week and shit u have enough nitro to get u through flower more than likely. Need some for the flip. Cut nitro after 3 weeks. U will get a fade at the end

18. Well i never worry about shock cause 8 try to do transplant right. Make a mold in new pot! That way it will go smooth. I even have babies crumble in my hand this week. Put them in 5 gals and they never lost a beat