Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Can someone tell me what’s wrong with this plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dayL8dollarshort, May 14, 2018.

1. Almost at week 7 of flower; been feeding every other day pretty much and about a week ago one of my plants was covered in these rust/brown spots all over the fan leaves. I was giving it fox forest trio/cal mag every other watering & 1 tsp of cal mag/gallon water the other day. I’ve held off on all feeding and gave straight water for the last week in case it was from the nutrients.

My pH meter broke and I am busy as hell at work and won’t have time to get a new one for another week or two. Can anyone tell me what’s going on and if I just ride it out for another couple weeks till harvest if these will be okay? Appreciate any advice/tips.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. looks a lot like Calcium deficiency ,,,,,,mac,,

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Do a little research on phosphorus deficiency. Timing is right since blooming requires increased amounts of phosphorus and may be robbing this element from the leaves to support flowers. While purple stems are often inherent to certain strains, it's also indicative of phosphorus deficiency and I think I see some peeking out in the first photo.

Good luck
    BCDD

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. amazon will deliver you a cheap one in 2 days :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. This may help

Attached Files:

6. Are you in soil? Hydro? Looks like ph is drifting causing nutrient lockout. Especially calcium.

7. How far are you from chop