Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone tell me this story?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by adamc, Jan 8, 2010.

1. Just saw this in someones signature:

I couldn't stop laughing. Anyone saw that thread?

2. I wonder if that guy was serious lol. I don't even know if dogs have canaboid receptors, I know that cats do.

3. my old rot has severe arthritis and when we blaze she waddles over and gets her medicine!!!! She does this on her own, we don't call her or anything, she just knows the smell and obviously likes the feeling. She just sniffs it out the air a couple times then goes and lays down......

Attached Files:

4. I'm pretty sure dogs do, I've seen people get their dogs high when they smoke. I don't really agree, but it works.

5. lol
    cant really talk about smoking out animals in the forums

but this is for a good reason so idk
    i guess its good for them and they know it, which is pretty smart of them :hello:

6. SO do dogs have cannibanoid receptors? I suppose so since they act intelligently on the smell.