Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone tell me if this is real?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by linkloser, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I bought some weed from my friend who assured me it was some good stuff. I have never seen weed that seems like this. It is sticking all together and is very dark. Also, if feels almost fabric like and it doesn't smell ordinary to me. I don't want to smoke it until I know what it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Hard to to tell from the pic. Looks like you could've got some shake, but hard to tell

3. Horrible picture, take it out of the bag and put it under some light for us OP.

Looks like some Steel Wool.

4. Yea that is so hard to tell, you need to take a great pic.One where we can see if it has trichomes, but it sounds like from the description that it might be wet, freshly picked wet.

5. Sorry about the bad picture. This is the best I could get. As it looks like, it stayed in this patty shape even while pulling it out of the bag.

[​IMG]

6. It doesn't come apart unless I pull it apart myself

7. I know it doesn't help to sound like a broken record OP, but like everyone else is saying-without a proper picture we can't help you. Not being able to pull it apart could simply mean it's some good sticky bud, or it could mean that it's not bud at all. Sorry I can't be of much help but without a good pic; no one really can be of much help. Good luck! Hope you didn't get beat and it's really just some dank sticky icky!

8. Can't see the pic.

9. Would there be any explanation for why it has a fabric feel to it?

10. Not until we see a picture...

11. It's hard to say but some weed just has different textures I guess. I've never had a 'fabric' feel though.

12. Looks like vaped bud, but it should be dry not sticky.

Pics horrible man, let's get some light, no baggy, and we can help you out some more.

13. Probably vaped or bricked, but either way post some good pictures. Look at other peoples pic threads, aim for that quality.

14. Take it out of the bag, break it apart a bit, get some good lighting and a close up picture please. As said above, thats the only way we can help you

:hippie:

15. #15 StealthRider, Mar 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    are you kidding me with this picture?

16. Guys we can tell him what to look for, just like you would if you had the quality picture.
    I'll tell you a couple things
    1. Look for orange - dark brown strands that are known as Hairs- [​IMG]

2. If you have a magnifying glass or good eyesight. Holding up the weed to your face you should see crystals, these are called trichomes. They are almost pure in the chemical ( THC, CBD) that gets you high and is what hash is made from.[​IMG]

3. The smell of the weed, really is just your strain.
    4. If your friend sold it to you and is really your friend that you trust and hang out with. Then you'll know its smokeable atleast and not oregano or something.

5. Best way to tell if you'v got good shit is to smoke it. I'v gotten schwaggy shit that hits like dank( good weed)

17. I am very sorry about the quality. The only camera I have is on my phone and it is in an old flip phone because I broke my phone with the 8 megapixel camera. These are the best I could get.

Sign In

18. why does it say "sign in"??

19. The only other things that I can say that would describe it is that it a very gray shade and has little pieces of green scattered through it

20. I kinda see mids. About $5 worth.