Can someone tell me if these look healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by asparks, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, new to growing and I've done a rigorous amount of research before starting my first indoor grow. I'm about 2 weeks in on these seedlings and noticed a slight yellowing spot on 1 and then the other has a slightly crumbled tip. Can someone tell me if they still look healthy or is a possible nutrient deficiency. I've only been watering every few days when the top 1inch of soil is dry so I don't think it's a water issue. Any and all help is appreciated. IMG_1403.JPG IMG_1400.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You won't have any def in soil after 2 weeks. I can't see anything, they like two beautiful babies.
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you! Just didn't know if I should worry about that slight yellowing. If it was something bad I wanted to catch it early

4. Ya your lookin fine, how big are those pots? They look tiny, like as big as your seedling

• Like Like x 1
  5. 7 inches deep by about 5 inches across, I was planning on transplanting within the next week into gallon containers to let the roots stretch a little more

6. Oh haha for some reason they looked like a little bigger than a shot glass last time I looked. My bad. That should be good till they get a few more sets of leaves

7. they're a lil small but you have them in a small pot.
    There color seems a lil off too. Maybe youre over watering. Wait until the soil is completely dry to water.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1