Can Someone Tell Me How This Is Achieved? Pics Attached

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by illenoise, May 10, 2014.

1. How are people growing  these single bud plants in cups or small pots?

Wondering if this can be done in an Aerogarden and use all 7 pods?

Goal is low cost, extreme Stealth and if possible, Micro grow with decent yield ? 1-2 oz per plant?  Mind you I have no idea what I am talking about so please, go light on me lol

Would be awesome if I can get 7 to 14 ounces from a Aerogarden. Looks like its dimensions are 18.5” W x 10.5” D x 21” H so the plants should not exceed that height.

Is this possible? How so? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

(personal use for medical purposes)

DSCF06992.JPG user141862_pic969473_1353152061.jpg

2. Try this: http://www.rollitup.org/t/aerogarden-guide-new-and-improved.222760/

3. http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/200271

I've grown cannabis in an aerogarden and its usable....from seed or clone to harvest.....the only problem is, is that you have to get the aerogarden Pro because it has an option to be able to use your own timer for 12/12 photoperiod....you also have to flower them at like 4-5 inches or they'll outgrow it unless you have the two foot extender....i grew 7 plants from clone in there (strain-Shiskaberry) and when i harvested them i got like 3/4 of an ounce of really great budz....tons of crystal production, great aroma, nice sized budz.....they got to about a foot tall!!! the only problem was trying to get away from root rot.....it seems there just isnt enough oxygen aerating the water.....so what i did was bought an airpump and some stones and drilled a hole through the top side to stick them in there...also i used my one nutrients not the ones it came with, and rockwool cut to size instead of those sponge things..../////so in the end it will work out, although i wouldn't recommend it....there are better things for the same price
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the info!   what would you suggest?  the area I will have is 3 1/2 feet by 2' deep.

5. 2-3 well-trained plants and a 400W lighting setup.

6. Those plants on the pic look like 12/12 girls instead of letting them veg u turn them on a 12/12 light schedule as soon as they sprout. I imagine any grow light would be fine. If ur on a budget get a big 300w cfl

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

something like this?  would 1 be enough? http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/180974187028?lpid=82

8. You will not be pulling a few oz per plant with cfl lights and a micro grow. You will be pulling grams a plant. Like some one already said. A 400 watt hps with well trained plants would be better.

Thanks. Maybe on my next grow. Right now I am on a low budget and testing the waters..

Here are my options.. 1 get an Aerogarden and see how it goes or 2, converting bathroom sink vanity cabinet into a grow area with mylar refletives surrounding the interior, 6 to 12 cfl bulbs on top using a power strip or two, mounted to top. and 3 on each side. Not sure how I am going to add a vent and carbon filter to it yet as it is a built in vanity. there is a room behind it I am just worried about potential odor from the exhaust.

10. Yah dude one of those lights per plant would e the bomb plant it in some mg organize and throw it anywhere u want I did my whole set up for about 50$ (bag seeds ) so yah ur ideas are looking good

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum