can someone talk to me? I'm not well.

Discussion in 'General' started by CruelIntentions, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hey blades. I feel like a total loser for doing this but oh well. I really don't have any friends. Apparently I suffer from generalized anxiety disorder. I have bad hypochondria. I made the mistake of getting drunk last night and hangovers cause me to have bad anxiety and ocd thoughts. I can't sleep right now. I'm like obsessively thinking about my heart rate. Physically I don't feel well bcuz if the hangover duh but for some reason it sets off my anxiety. I feel like I'm in a fucking dream. I'm so unhappy. I know it sounds like im just feeling sorry for myself but I've really been suffering lately and have no friends to call and talk to. It sucks. Maybe if there's someone out there that can relate to this we can talk and become friends. Talking via Skype would be cool. I hope no one comes in here and gives me a hard time bcuz I feel fragile right now. We all need someone to talk to from time to time other than our parents.

• Like Like x 1
  2. hey man, I feel for ya. It doesn't sounds lame or Anything that you need a friend to talk to. maybe try watching some tv or smoking some bud to get your mind off things. hope you can pull through

3. Feel welcome to send me a PM anytime op.
    I'm always open to chat.

4. I'm not sure if I wanna talk with you just yet. Something tells me you have some cruel intentions.

5. I feel this way at times myself. My best friend died 3 yrs ago, and I just havent been the same since. Seems like I pushed all my other friends away. And I moved to a town where I know noone. Everytime I get drunk now, the next day I always feel as if I did something bad, like a sad, dreadful feeling.

6. im with you op, i also get anxiety with new people or in social settings, over the years i have been able to get the feelings of guiltyness , feeling sorry for myself suppressed, even recently had thoughts of suicide first thing in the morning, but i have learn to accept that i may or may not exist, looking at the scale of the planet, the galaxy unviverse and whatever else is out there, in the scheme of it all its meaningless, so why should i feel like this? i may or may not exist so why waste your "existance" on the negative? i usually think of the scale of existance when i feel anxiety come, i have learned to let go of fear of dying , i learned this thru 6 months of multiple anxiety attacks on the daily. idk im confusing but hope this helps, also pick up an instrument it helps get the feelings away and put you into a meditative state

7. I know how to feel OP

Maybe check out some anti anxiety strains. I heard Strawberry Cough is a good one, almost "euphoric"

Anything high in sativa increases my anxiety, which brings out depression. Sounds like something you might be going through too.

Get a lot of exercise!

Omega369 :wave:

8. Love the way you think!

I was depressed for many years after I was sexually assaulted by a stranger when I was 12 and walking to school. I was lucky enough to have the balls to push him away before anything worse happened. Anyway, about 3 years ago, when I was 22, I finally admitted to myself that I was depressed. It only took me 12 years!

As soon as I admitted it to myself, and came to my own realisation that I was the only one who was going to change this. So I changed my attitude and changed my life - sounds corny but its true. Plus I 100% believe weed had a huge impact on it - opened my mind, opened my soul, helped me be more honest with myself.

One thing I wish I could do is accept death - you are lucky. I think about death everyday. Not suicide, just death in general and how awful it is. Thinking about death can make me cry on cue. Weird!

Anyway, sorry op, dereailing your thread a bit. Wish I could help. I hate thinking that there are unhappy people in this world - wish I could make you happier. I don't have many friends but that's the way I like it, and for me personally, I think it's healthier to have only a small handful of people I trust. I don't talk to them about my problems - I talk to myself and sort my own issues in my head (woah crazy lady) but it works for me and I don't feel guilty that I don't have many friends. But that's how it works for me... Sometimes it takes time to figure it out :)

Smoke up, find one thing positive that happens each day, no matter how small. Focus on that .

xx

• Like Like x 1
  9. Also drink a lot of water. It is the essence of life and sipping on it all day can make you feel alive!

10. Yo wat up man what time is it where ur at I to am hungover so I decided to stay in bed all day
    (UV vodka I advise stay away from it)

11. Yeah dude, exercise is your friend.

12. I don't use skype you can pm me or any other blade and talk about anything. Were all a community

Hope you feel better man

13. I got that same shit, seems like I'm just getting to the age where all of my friends have their own lives. Fucking sucks man because the only people that are ever free to hang out are the people without jobs or anything and the only reason they don't have jobs is because they are sketchy or have no ambition and do drugs all the time. I miss chillin out with my good buds and workin on cars and shit, it makes me hella depressed that it will probably never be like that again :(

14. That's how it is for me too. Im 29, nobody just hangs out anymore, they all got their own shit to do.

15. yeah, whenever I'm feeling complainy, I just think to myself, what would Carl Sagan have to say about that?

16. you just need some pussy

17. Thanks for all the replies guys. It means a lot. I'm feeling amazing tonight. I got a blood sugar checker thing and I definitely don't have high or low blood sugar so I think I'm way relieved. I feel so relaxed tonight. Just have to take charge of this anxiety thing. Still open to talking to any of you though anytime. I get lonely. Yesterday I was just hungover and that made my anxiety even worse.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Well next time your feeling lonely you can pm me OP. Or any and all of you blades for that matter. God I'm lonely. :(

19. I'm here for yah man. Feel free too private message me if you would like too talk. Stick in there man, stay positive.

20. I think it's clear that you've got people to talk to on here, in a similar rut or at least have experienced one. I being one of them. Hang in there and remember it's all in your head, there's nothing wrong with you, anxiety isn't that uncommon :p