Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone show me what an ounce looks like ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by joeyzor, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Hi there, im looking to buy an ounce in my area, its the first time buying more then an 8th.

Could someone show me pictures of what an ounce looks like in a bag? I dont want to be scammed if that makes sense.

Thanks

2. buy a scale? and how much are you paying for it and what kind is it??

3. Erm, its Blue cheese weed, £200 for an ounce.

4. Buy a scale, nobody can "show you" how much bud is going to be in the bag. The same strain grown in 2 different environments will produce 2 different results.

5. I suppose I've had a cross of that called Blue Dream and it was the shizzy shit! One of my personal favorites..

6. Blue Dream is Blueberry x 'Special' Haze, it's a popular Bay Area clone. Blue Cheese is Blueberry x Skunk#1 and is sold by Big Buddha.

7. just ask the dealer to weigh it out in front of you and make sure it's 28 grams??

8. like a sandwich zip lock 3/4 full thats what they are when i pick up anyways. can be anywhere from half to all the way full.

9. ROUGHLY a sandwich baggy full

10. just have it weighed in front of you. when ever i buy ounces my dealer would just bring a cup and a scale and zero it out infront of me so i knew it was legit. but then again one time he didnt scale it, and the ziplock was only HALF full so at first i was like fuck i got ripped. but then i got it home and weighed it out my self... :eek: 29 grams. he's never ripped me off it was just super dense. just dont get ripped man, it blows.