Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone show me a picture of joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Classic52, Sep 14, 2008.

1. from diff angles. I need to see the side that goes into your mouth. Sounds strange but i have my reasons. I need to know how narrow to cut my thick paper.

2. go to youtube and watch how to roll a joint :smoking:

3. oh yeah i just saw the name. I need to see what the crutch looks like.

I dont trust youtube as much. I read the comments on the videos and people sometimes do shit way wrong. I trust this forum more bc there are more ppl looking out and people seem actually educated on the subject and if there is disagreement ppl usually back it up. Just more trustworthy. I mean shit I could put a vid on youtube and idk what the fuck im doing

4. whatever side you decide to put in your mouth is the right side.

just smoke it dood. :D ish all good.:wave:

5. well when I rolled it, it was nice and compacet, but then I put my thick paper in, and my thick paper still had like a circle not filled, it just kind of bordered the inside of the joint, and I was wondering if i was supposed to cover up that hole or not. kind of hard to explain

6. I roll it into an M before i roll the circle. If you don't know what I mean check it: http://www.joint-rolling-guide.com/how-to-make-a-roach.html

7. dude, funniest sig. ive seen... +rep lol:smoke:

8. cut papper what are you talking about are smoking with printing papper

9. no. im using an index card as a crutch but obviously im not going to put the whole index card in. i think i got it though thanks for the responses as always