Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone recommend a strain for muscle pain please.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Jonblaze, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I was recently injured while sparring in mma. I tore a muscle just above my knee and it hurts to the point i cant sleep. I know what your thinking, and thats why am i not taking prescription painkillers. The answer is that i have had problems with them in the past and now i refuse to take them. So any advice on a strain for pain would be great. Thanks.

2. Grape Ape

3. some Grandaddy Purple is great for muscle pain relief and relaxation. dont smoke too much though unless your looking for a nap.

4. I can personally say that Cheese helps - I had Huge problems with my trapezius and it spazzed , Smoked cheese (mine was from GHS) and it stopped spazzing also it turned the pain into the feeling of a tickle (if that makes sense)

just my 2c

hope it helps:)

5. nirvanas bubblelisius did it for me ,and its a nice sweet and not to couch lock,mac

6. i find Pineapple Express a very good pain reviler and a nice relaxation strain.
    [​IMG]

7. Blueberry is also good and won't knock you out. If you want a knockout, try Goo.

8. For me, for pain, and pain disrups my sleep quite a bit..

Purple Urkle, good for sleep and that kind of pain.
    Also, Grand Daddy Kush which is a cross between OG Kush and Grand Daddy Purple.
    For Daytime, Blue Dream will help you tolerate that pain better to get things done, just be sure to also take other measures to help heal.
    Don't push yourself too hard...

9. I know what you mean about the pain!! Have you tried edibles or even some yak caps? Not sure if you have access. You could make your own. I do. Check out bad kitty. The canna caps are like sleeping pills. If I take a couple before bed, I sleep great and wake up refreshed!