Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone post a pic of dispensary mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Austria-Hungary, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Just curious to see what the west thinks is mids compared to what we think is mids on the east. Thanks :)

2. #2 berkeleysmoker, Oct 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2014

1st pic mids, 2nd dank

Attached Files:

3. Ppl also consider this mids

Attached Files:

4. Mids will usually look like dank, but you can tel by smell and crystal that it is not.

In parts of Los Angeles they call it baby chronic or pretendo.

5. Mids is a really wide range because if its not shitty or dank, then it is mids. A lot of weed in the us falls under the category of "mids".

Sent from my GT-I9192 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Both of those would sell for 20/g around here. Actually you'd probably get the 2nd stuff for cheaper if you found someone selling weed that good it's likely homegrown. Most of the 'headies' around here look a lot closer to the first picture.

which is why I grow my own I get stuff that looks like the 2nd picture for so damn cheap it's practically free.

7. where?

exactly, both pics may look "dank", but the first one is lower quality.

8. fuckin cave man buds  :metal: 

Im right outside of boston

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413151967.759010.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413152021.193135.jpg

That's the mids I get for 115/oz from my dispensary.

11. Yup that's what they call "show bud", I've had it before, it looks fucking beautiful and like it will blow you away, and then... disappointment lol

12. Well luckily I trust my nose, but I haven't been sold mids advertised as dank. I mean I have, but I always say upfront, 'sorry man, this isn't dank'. They'll usually lower the price after I catch on.

But normally dealers will say, 'yeah this shit looks good but it'll take more bowls than dank' which I appreciate. I have smoked a lot of mids in tough times, not the best tasting but will do the job.