can someone point me in the right direction?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by badwolf87, Dec 2, 2012.

1. hey guys i want to learn more on climate control for grow tents for temp and humidity all i have found are types of control boxes that manage temp and hum via exhaust fans but they are over $100 wondering if there are any DYIs on climate control?

2. Yes sir, there are. Try suncourt temperature switch.

3. ok cool got anything for humidity?
    and anyone else got any other products or posts i can read?

4. Humidity. I wouldn't really worry much about it. I did my first grow when it measured around 15.. I started friking out but one smart person told me to do nothing about it, so after few watering sessions and all it got up to 35 and just stays there.
    I do not have anything to adjust it. Just to measure.

5. #5 robocopper, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    as long as the plants aren't falling over/wilting from being underwatered and the leaves aren't turning white at the tips and the roots aren't getting moldy/rotting from being overwatered don't worry about humidity, obviously if the humidity is too high it will be easy to overwater which is why I have a $10 humidity monitor/thermometer from canadian tire to watch for extremes. Temp is easier to stabilize, I have a space heater from Wal-Mart in a small room that I set to a certain temp and it turns on if the room becomes too cold. Very easy solution if your room is small and cold.