Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone please tell me ..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, May 10, 2013.

1. the length and width of these RAW filter tips in CENTIMETERS if you have them on hand. Will be greatly appreciated

2. Here's the pic

Attached Files:

3. Do you really need to make 2 threads? Get a ruler.

4. Yeah no shit man.

Try this new website I believe its called "Google" or something of the sort. Its supposed to have a lot of information on it.

5. HAHAHAHA you've never heard of google. Man its not really new other, tool.

Its actually called doodle, you illiterate fuck. You can even type words right.

6. Sarcasm faced with sarcasm. :win:

7. What the hell is the point of me getting a ruler ?

8. Thought there would be at least one person to reply with the length and width , never mind that.

9. You're kidding right?

10. No, I wanted the measurements of the tips because I don't have any on me and wanted to make a filter out of shit laying around.

11. It doesn't have to be the exact measurements as those raw filters. Just make a filter and smoke up lol.

12. hahahahaha this thread..

good communication = good communication

13. Hah I know but I was just wondering. And I did exactly that

Attached Files:

14. Since when did I not have good communication ?

15. lol it's just if you were to explain your situation a little better, you would have got an answer a lot faster. hmm.

16. and I never said YOU did or didn't have anything. sit down buddy.

17. Maybe I didn't need to explain my situation better because its common sense.
    You inferred it to me so that's basically the same thing. Stop trying to start an argument.

18. Y u mad

19. ^^ exactly lmao. I was trying to do what now?...