Can someone please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mightyred, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Hi I've only been growing about 6 or 8 months and my first plants had no problems and grew pretty well. I am using the same soil and methods on this grow and the only difference is That now I have a 600w and a 400w sun master dual spectrum hps light where my last grows I had the 400w hps and some MH lights as well. My light schedule is 20 on 4off
    And I've now Got a problem with my plants and I just can't work it out. After looking at the problem guides I thought at first it was nitrogen problem then I thought magnesium. I flushed plants and I've tried to treat with a small dose of nutrients and then tried with some Epsom to bring magnesium levels up but nothing has worked. They started off showing yellowing of new leaves and has slowly spread across plant. I am also getting problems on one or two plants where the end of the buds are starting to go very dry and crispy and crumble if you touch them I am growing in a home made soil which is a store bought compost with some chicken manure, bone meal, fish blood seaweed added and about 40% perlite. The plants are autos of various strains and most of them have the problem. Some are growing really slowly as well and I just can't seem to fix it. Sorry about photo quality it's taken on iPhone. Also anyone have any ideas how to get better photos on iPhone thanks.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 1728086 View attachment 1728087 View attachment 1728088 View attachment 1728089 View attachment 1728090 View attachment 1728091 View attachment 1728093 View attachment 1728094

2. #3 TheAnswer121, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015