Can someone look this up for me?

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Im on a computer w/ a filter so i can not go to www.pillreports.com

but if someone has the time, could you look up blue nikes .. its outdented in North America..

There in the state connecticut right now, but where it says where the ills came from doesnt have to be in connecticut could be anywhere (pref east coast..)

..lemme kno if there good ills.. waht there cut w/ what other people rported on em.. ill +rep you! THANKS ALOT!:smoking:

2. Blue Nike \t
    Date Submitted: \tSeptember 1, 2006, 7:22 pm GMT
    Submitted By: \tzaleucus
    Name: \tBlue Nike
    State/Province: \tCalifornia
    Logo: \tNike Swoosh
    Colour: \tLight Blue
    Shape: \tRound
    Texture: \tFairly Worn
    Edges: \tBeveled

Description:
    They are a fairly tight press, but they look like they've traveled a lot as some of them are very worn (the two in the very back, thought blurry, are clearly worn)

In the picture you can see they are slightly speckled. The dark black dots are actually just some ash that I didn't realize was in the container I was keeping them in.

Suspected Contents: \t MDxx and Amphetamine
    Rating: \tAdulterated
    Warning: \tno
    Tested: \tno
    Consumed: \tyes

User Report: \tMy girlfriend and I both took one each, we were feeling a little anxious after taking them, but I'm pretty sure that was due to seeing the report about almost identical pills which were comptele bunk. After an hour and a half I was feeling it fairly well, and decided to chew a second one while she decided to snort a second one. It became immediately apparent after it was really hitting us that there was a fair amount of meth in them. It was very nice if you're the kind of person that does enjoy some aspects of speed as we were just talking constantly for hours, but we were definitely feeling the MDMA.

It was a pretty horrible comedown since we had taken them at 11pm and the meth kept us up until after it was light outside, and we both experienced some pretty heavy teeth clenching (no grinding, but that could just be our individual reactions to speed)

Overall I would rate these pills not great, but a very enjoyable experience especially for those who enjoy speed. If you have a higher tolerance to speed than we do (I'm sure ours is pretty low) then I'm sure you would find these better.

[​IMG]

This may be a little late to be helpful.

3. Hahahaha you are on a computer with a filter and can't go to pillreports, but you can go to grasscity? hahahahahahaha

4. White Nike's suck hard. you have to take three or four of them just to roll. blue Nikes and red Nikes, however..

Most blue pills, in my experience, are coke based..