Can someone look at my pics and help me out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by passthatbong, Dec 17, 2014.

1. #1 passthatbong, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Okay so these 3 plants are 8 weeks old.. I didn't read anything before planting them and they have been on 12 12 till about 2 weeks ago.. now they are on 24 hours.. did I mess them up?..

Attached Files:

2. I found your problem

3. Yea so I read a little more.. and found out I fucked up... so now am asking some questions that I didn't find answers to.......

4. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at tbh. they aren't in flower. they look a week or 2 old. I don't know how you could clone what is basically a seedling.

watch and see if it grows...

5. how much light is on them?

6. Where are the 2 clones? Are we looking at them here, along with the mother plant? I don't see anything there that looks 8 weeks old.

7. Yea they are 8 weeks old.. I think I messed them up bad.. I had them in the sun everyday for about 5 hours a day. So that probably stunted them

8. I found these 3 seeds in the last zip I picked up.. I figured I'll trail and error with these and get my set up good so I'll be prepared when I order some

9. Now they are on 3 6500k cfl.. but I just started that last week.. before they were on 12 12

10. LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA,LITFA.

Chef.

11. #11 brixfix, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    All you can do is put them back in veg and see what happens. Spend this time to do some more reading, lots more. You're going to have a bunch of problems if you don't. Asking advice is great, but if you don't have a slight idea what you're doing, you won't know what questions to ask until its to late. For the most part people don't like helping others, who aren't willing to help themselves, so get to reading up.