can someone identify this

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chaoticbliss36, Apr 14, 2008.

1. i think it may be a p.h. issue but i have all the kinks worked out in that area and a week later nothing is improving... how long does it take to bounce back?

does this look like something else?

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, it looks like a bad ass sea of green.

+rep

:):):)

3. AMEN!!

I don't see anything wrong with that except maybe a touch of light bleaching in one pic. Looks awesome otherwise.

Maybe throw us a pic without the HPS on, in case the yellow lighting is covering something we've missed?

Otherwise, that's a damned impressive shrubbery :D.

4. thanks for the props

but i was referring to the pictures that have a lot of droop going on... can p.h. issues cause this droop? if not what does? they are def. not over or under watered.

5. Whenever there are plant troubles ALWAYS TAKE PICTURES WITH THE HPS OFF. I can't see shit with that light on. All this talk about pH, what is the dang pH?

6. all i was wondering about was the droop... anyone can see the droop with or without the hps on. but i'll try to get some pics with better lighting.

7. Droop is usually caused by over or under watering or lack of light. Fix those and droop will stop. Ph does not cause droop that I have seen it causes twisted leaves and leaf spotting which we do need natural light to see.