Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can someone identify my pickup as dank, mid, etc. ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nyyankees1237, Jan 31, 2014.

1. [quote name="WeedMongerer" post="19440187" timestamp="1391150088"]Yeah man, Id love to try out that bud. Looks like you just got the last of a zip or something so got some shake in there[/quote]As long as she smokes good :) I haven't smoked in 2-3 weeks. Tomorrow after work I'm getting ripped out of my mind and I cannot wait.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. pretty good nugsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What is it first?Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. [quote name="BigDaddy Clones" post="19446100" timestamp="1391240614"]What is it first?Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]My dealer just told me it's bubba kush. Smokes like a dream so I'm satisfied.Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

5. I cant get the picture very big, but at the size it's at those look like some really nice dank nugs.
    Toke dat can of biss sheit mahhn :smoke:

6. #26 John Winston Ono Lennon, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    double post ftw

7. [quote name="420Chode420" post="19448140" timestamp="1391283942"]I cant get the picture very big, but at the size it's at those look like some really nice dank nugs.Toke dat can of biss sheit mahhn :smoke:[/quote]My dealer got it from someone who gets medical. So this shit is the good stuff and the high it creates can DEFINITELY back that up. It's awesome! Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

8. I call that mid end dank.  8/10. 
    And yes you can smoke every bit of weed in there, just put the little pieces on top of an already packed bowl.

9. Invest in an air tight jar. Not just to trap the smell but retain moisture. Works better than baggys

10. [quote name="420Chode420" post="19450090" timestamp="1391307197"]Invest in an air tight jar. Not just to trap the smell but retain moisture. Works better than baggys[/quote] Already in a mason jar :) Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk