Can someone help me

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bmitchlove, Jan 11, 2012.

1. My plants are yellowing. I use 6 23 W CFLs and just some perlite soil I have fox farm oceanfloor but I want to wait to use it. Im wondering if I need to LST and a bigger pot? But I really need help. I also have magnesium sulfate and big bloom. Just let me know what's wrong and what I should do.

Attached Files:

2. LST isn't gonna do anything for the yellowing, what have you been feeding?

3. Nitrogen def.

4. ^ This. You are looking at a nitrogen deficiency, and the slightest calcium def. I would really only be worried about the N though, just give her some properly ph'd veg food and you'll notice a change within a day or 2.

EDIT: Epsom salt is for magnesium and big bloom is micronutes, you're going to have to get a better source for the main plant nutrients, because you cannot flower with that.

5. Alright where should I be able to find something high in nitrogen? Or that could help? I also want to thank you guys for the help.

6. I also haven't fed it anything besides water.

7. Start with the Grow FAQ's.

Bottle nutrients or an organic nitrogen source will help. If your plant isn't in the fox farm soil put her in there now. That will help some.

Goodluck

8. Before you fix the nitrogen problem, fix your pH. It should be between 6.4-6.8. I can tell the pH for your plant(s) is out of whack.

-OSUB

9. purple stems, yellow leaves.... she's hungry.

10. Moved it into a fox farm/perlite mix and started feeding with big bloom. The highest nutrient that has is nitrogen so it should help a little.