Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'General' started by woahbud, Feb 3, 2014.

1. When I order it tells my my grand total is $227, but just below that it tells me "your credit card will be charged $215.77. Am I missing something here? Will they charge an extra $215 for my order, or is that my total?

2. Maybe you could include some info about how much the item you bought was, etc.
    I don't know what you're talking about.

3. might be tax or shipping

4. They round all purchases to 227 in honor of the wonderful sitcom.

5. You're being scammed. Cancel your credit card immediately. Withdraw all funds from each respective bank account (even a 401k) and stash your cash in the floorboards. They're coming, and I will be prepared when they do.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. is it for something on the grasscity shop??

If so, There may be a discount going on right now in which they took off that 12$

7. If you scroll to the top of the page, you'll see that there is indeed a sale on at the moment, though with 30% off I'd expect your total to be less than the amount you mentioned. But then again, I have no idea what you're talking about so really not sure how helpful I could be...

8. Hahaha that was my discounted total, I was using the promotion code superweedbowl. But i did end up making a bigger order that was 337 with the promo code.