Can someone help me?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Deadsaw007, May 2, 2012.

1. So I've been toking for about 3 weeks. I've experimented with a homemade water bongs and a little metal one hitter I bought at a head shop. I really like the bong but I want something smaller and easier.

I really don't like the one hitter that much because I didn't get as high and it burnt the fuck out of my throat and tongue.

Here are my questions:

what would be a good alternative? I think it's between a glass bowl or a bubbler.

And what are some techniques to help with the burn?

Thanks for your reply! Smoke on!

2. There are some pipes that actually have a bubbler built into the pipe! i have never bought one of them but there are a lot of head shops that will sell these...pluse they look wicked easy to clean ;)

3. It really depends on what your budget is, but if you want more smoothness then waterpipe is a must. I suggest dropping around $50 and get yourself a double chamber bubbler at a LHS. Something about doube bubbler enhances the taste of the smoke so much making them fruity, maybe it's the right amount of diffusion? I don't know. But yeah, my first glass was a double chamber bubbler, cleaning is a hassle, but you wont regret it when you take the first hit.

Then i suggest working your way up and get yourself a bong or something

4. That would be your first step. Get a bubbler that will definitely give it more taste and no so harsh on your throat. If you want to be positive you can get a cheap bong for around there with some ice pinches and youll have a cool hit!

5. You can get the ssfg travel tube for like 60 bucks n upgrade the downstem to a shower head for about 15 extra

6. roll a blunt

7. joints are good. id say i like quality bongs most i just cant afford one right now.

8. I don't like joints that much. Sure, they are fun but they waste a lot of weed.

9. #9 SMDforCABBAGE, Jul 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2012
    get a sherlock/mini bubbler.

it has nice big bong-like hits, with the convenient size of a pipe! and wont waste weed like a joint or blunt.

http://www.gogopipes.com/Glass_Bubbler_Mini_Bubbler_Glass_Pipes.html

^ that bubbler has 5/5 rating, and at 10$ its a steal.

also, gogopipes along with a few other online glass dealers have 4th July sales, so look out for those, you could get a good deal

these are pretty cool, not sure if its what you're looking for, thought id share just in case though
    http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/pocket-bong.cfm

peace bro good luck finding a piece

edit: help the burn:

grind up your shit, if no grinder just use your fingers.(grinder recommended tho for saving keif)

put weed in the bowl until you're satisfied and pack it down with your finger or the end of a bic.

make sure you don't pack too tight or else you wont be able to hit it

after each hit see if you need to pack it down some more.

if its cherried you can sometimes just push your green on the cherry

10. Go for a glass pipe, you can find a good one for $20-50. I like bubblers, but they're not easy to transport and can be unstable.

Grinding up your weed will let it burn easier, and more evenly. Breaking it up into small pieces by hand is the obvious alternative, or you could scissor it. :)

How quick your weed burns usually depends on how dry it is, dry weed burns noticeably quicker than weed that is moister.

Hope it helps.

11. Don't draw so hard thru the one hitter. They pull through easily, especially when they are new or just cleaned.