can someone help me sex these babies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by inshallah, Aug 13, 2008.

1. hi guys!!! i was wondering if there'd be a kind sould amongst you who could help me determine sex.
    The plants are 4 early special that have been grown outdoors and that are now beginning to flower.

This is the first and is the one that i'm most doubtfoul about. As you can see from the first 2 pics, these clearly look like males..... but then i found that in some parts of the plant there are some white hairs (3rd pic) which would lead me to believe they're females. of course he/she could be a hermie but.... i leave it to you more experienced growers.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the second and totally looks like male to me. right?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

whereas these..... too eraly to tell?
    the first...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the other
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

thanks guys. appreciate it!!

2. This is just an opinion so dont go choppin on my behalf. but first plant male. second female, third cant tell yet looks male and fourth cant tell yet... Damn I hope I had that in the right order.. You need to wait a few more days maybe a week.. your males if any cant pollinate the females for a while anyway

The white hair you have pointed out is not a female hair.. just plant material.. from the looks of it.

3. what leads you to believe that the second is a female? that's the only i was certain about :confused::confused:. i thought that those male pollen sacks were clearly visible..... now im even more confused:):)
    i was hoping i could get rid of the males because friday i will leave for a week and will have to leave the plants unguarded. do you guys reckon that in a week's time the males will open up and pollinate, considering that the first pollen sacks have become visible only 2 days ago?

4. I knew I would do that damnit thats why I said dont take my advice.. yeah the second one looks to be a male.. I mixed them up sorry... but leave for a week and come back and decide cause you have a couple weeks to play around with

5. guess ill do that! thanks mate!

6. Read my link on sexing.

7. male
    male
    can't tell
    can't tell

hope the last two turn out to be female man!! GL!

8. i agree with amsterdamage what you have is 1 hermie 1st plant, 1 male 2nd plant and to early to tell with the other 2 HTH