can someone help me please? 3rd post on this problem!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by medisinman, Feb 26, 2011.

1. #1 medisinman, Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    im thinking maybe bump up the calmag by 2 ml a gallon? but let me know what you guys think:confused:

2. How long ago were they transplanted?

3. High!

IMO, ppm's are too high, and the ph needs to be brought up a little.

* drop the ppm's to 400 - 600, good nute level for veg.

* raise the ph to 5.9 - 6.0.
    Generally 5.8 to 6.0 is fine, but since ph has been at 5.7 I'd adjust to 5.9 - 6.0.

When the ph is out of range for an extended period of time it causes lock out / toxicity of vital nutrients.

Adjust the ph / ppm's and leave it there for a few days and see how it does. Should straighten right out over the next few days - week.

Good luck! :smoke:
    Doin'

4. i got them as clones from a club about 2 weeks ago.

if my nutes are not burning anything do i need to take them down? im still useing less than recommended and i have others on the table that are thriving with no problems at all. im move my ph up 0.2 and hope it just does not seem like much

5. ohh and by the way thanks:)

anyone else got any ideas? please and thank you

6. Plant preferences vary from strain to strain. You stated that its only happening to the Sour D. Given that, I'm assuming that the rest of your plants are different strains.

They're really not taking in everything that you're giving them because the ph is not where the Sour D is happy. You can tell by looking at them. ;)

Adjusting ph .2 does make a big difference. It can mean the difference between happy, healthy plants & plants with deficiencies / toxicity.

IMO / IME, running ppm's that high is over kill for veg stage. It's my preference to run at lower ppm's and the plants are happy with that.

There are some growers that run at higher ppm's. You have to find what works for you, different growers will give advice that varies based on their experience. So, please keep that in mind :)

The advice I gave you initially will help them get back on track.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

7. thank you yoda i brought the ph down :) ill let you know in the next few days how its looking:eek:

8. NO! Ph up!!!! 5.8-6.0¡

Read yodas post

9. lol i ment up 5.8-6.0, im sure u understand:smoke:

10. good eye tho thanks for lookin out tihspeed